How do I maximize my chances at an online craps table?
The best way to win is to play smart. Make good betting decisions and make sure you know the rules of the specific craps casino you are playing at so you don’t make mistakes that will cost you your bet or potential winnings. As a general rule of thumb, ironically, the craps bets with the biggest payouts usually put you at the largest disadvantage.
While it sounds like a no-brainer, avoiding bad bets is the best way to ensure you will stay even or better over a longer period of time. The worst bets that can be made odds-wise are the “big 6,” “big 8,” “hard 4” and “hard 10.”
Was this article helpful?
- Where can I find a craps casino online?
- Can I play craps for free?
- Are online craps games rigged?
- What are the odds of winning at a craps table?
- What are the best bets to place in online craps?
- Can I play craps without being the one to throw?
- What are the payouts like in craps?
- What is the Come bet in craps?
- How do you bet in online craps games?