My Withdrawal Request Says “Amount in Game”. What Does That Mean?
There’s a common problem when trying to withdraw money from your One Casino account, which often happens to most players. There might be a popup that shows the message “Amount in Game” whenever you try to make a withdrawal from the website. This happens when you try to withdraw any given amount of money that is currently in play in a game.
For example, if the last time that you were playing roulette you made a bet and forgot to take the money out of the game, then chances are that the money got stuck there and you won’t be able to withdraw it. You need to access the game and either finish what you were doing or close it altogether.Visit One Casino
Was this article helpful?
- Are the Wagering Requirements Fair at One Casino?
- Are There Responsible Gaming Features at One Casino?
- Is the One Casino Safe?
- What Payment Methods are Available at One Casino?
- Are Withdrawals Quick at One Casino?
- Is the One Casino Legit?
- Does One Casino Have a Live Dealer Section?
- How do I Claim Bonuses at One Casino?
- Are There Many Games at One Casino?
- Can I Get Free Spins at One Casino?