What are playthrough requirements?
Playthrough requirements, also known as wagering requirements, are the conditions you need to meet in order to claim a casino bonus. They generally specify the amount of times you need to deposit your own real cash (within a certain time period) to qualify for the bonus reward being offered.
Was this article helpful?
- What Online Casino is the Best?
- What Online Casino Has the Best Odds?
- What’s the Best Online Casino in the UK?
- Which Online Casino is Best?
- Which Online Casino is the Best for US Players?
- Which Online Casino Pays Real Money?
- What Online Casino Pays Out the Most?
- What Casino Pays Out the Most?
- Why should I play in an online casino?
- What are wagering requirements?
- What rewards can I expect?
- How do I get in a loyalty/VIP program?
- What's a no deposit bonus?
- What is a welcome bonus?