What is a “cycle” in video poker?
This is a statistical approximation of the number of hands that must be played in order for a specific winning hand combination to be displayed. For example, a Royal Flush is said to occur once every 30,000 hands played. This doesn’t mean that, after 29,999 hands, you will get a Royal Flush for certain though!
Was this article helpful?
- How do I know that the cards being dealt in Video Poker are not fixed?
- Can I play video poker for free?
- Are hands in video poker ranked in the same order as real life poker?
- What is a full pay video poker machine?
- What does 10/7 Double Bonus and 9/6 Jacks+ mean in video poker?
- Do poker strategies work in video poker?
- Doesn't the house have the advantage in video poker?
- What is a "pat hand" in video poker?
- What is "hold" in video poker?
- What are "quads" in video poker?
- Do you play video poker the same way you play real life poker?
- What types of video poker games are available?
- How do I place bets with my money, and get video poker winnings?
- Do I need special software to play video poker?
- Where can I find a good video poker game?