What is a “pat hand” in video poker?
A “pat hand” is a hand that has been dealt to you and cannot be improved in any way, such as being dealt four aces.
Was this article helpful?
- How do I know that the cards being dealt in Video Poker are not fixed?
- Can I play video poker for free?
- Are hands in video poker ranked in the same order as real life poker?
- What is a full pay video poker machine?
- What does 10/7 Double Bonus and 9/6 Jacks+ mean in video poker?
- Do poker strategies work in video poker?
- Doesn't the house have the advantage in video poker?
- What is "hold" in video poker?
- What are "quads" in video poker?
- What is a "cycle" in video poker?
- Do you play video poker the same way you play real life poker?
- What types of video poker games are available?
- How do I place bets with my money, and get video poker winnings?
- Do I need special software to play video poker?
- Where can I find a good video poker game?