What is French Roulette?
French Roulette has the same wheel as European Roulette but differs in a few variations in the rules. For example, if you bet on a single number and the result is 0, you lose only half of your bet, which is known as “La Partage”. There are also a number of different bets known as “Call Bets” that are based on the position of the numbers on the roulette wheel, rather than their chronological order.
Was this article helpful?
- How do I know an online roulette casino is honest?
- How do I find a good online roulette table?
- Are there roulette software programs that help you determine the best bets to make?
- Do strategies in roulette work?
- Can I win more by doubling up after a loss in roulette?
- Why is a French Roulette table red?
- Is American roulette the same as European roulette?
- Is it better to bet using the outside slots for multiple numbers, or to pick several different numbers inside the board in roulette?
- Is there a way to determine what color will hit more frequently in roulette?
- What is the difference between and inside and an outside bet in roulette?
- What do I need to play online roulette?
- How do I get roulette software on my computer?