What is the Come bet in craps?
A come bet is similar to the pass line bet and has some of the best odds. The difference between the two is that the come bet can only be made after a point has been established. This happens when the shooter rolls a 4-6, or 8-10. You place your come bet and the shooter continues to roll. You will lose the bet if a 2, 3, or 12 is rolled and win if a 7 or 11 is rolled. If the shooter rolls the point number, the round ends, but your come bet will still remain. This bet pays 1:1 and has a house edge of 1.41%.
Was this article helpful?
- Where can I find a craps casino online?
- Can I play craps for free?
- How do I maximize my chances at an online craps table?
- Are online craps games rigged?
- What are the odds of winning at a craps table?
- What are the best bets to place in online craps?
- Can I play craps without being the one to throw?
- What are the payouts like in craps?
- How do you bet in online craps games?