Can I play craps without being the one to throw?
In off-line craps: yes. In online craps: no. In online craps the player is always the shooter. That is very advantageous in that shooting the dice is part of the fun of craps. Plus, in the online game you won’t have to worry about nerves, and shooting dice in front of a bunch of strangers who have bets placed on your throw. In a live casino, you never actually have to be the shooter, but really, the better question is why you wouldn’t want to roll the dice!
Was this article helpful?
- Where can I find a craps casino online?
- Can I play craps for free?
- How do I maximize my chances at an online craps table?
- Are online craps games rigged?
- What are the odds of winning at a craps table?
- What are the best bets to place in online craps?
- What are the payouts like in craps?
- What is the Come bet in craps?
- How do you bet in online craps games?