Popular No Deposit Bonus Types
Many online casinos share clients and have to fight to attract new customers. This means that the best casinos need to innovate constantly in order to get people to try out their games and services. One of the best ways to get people to start playing is by offering them the chance to win free cash without having to make a deposit first.
If you want to take a deeper dive into how online casino bonuses work, check out our complete online casino bonus guide.
Free Bonus Money
Bonus cash is the most desired – and most rare – type of no deposit bonus. It gives players the chance to wager cash in a game of their choice in hopes of gaining a profit large enough to comply with the casino’s conditions and requirements. Online casinos are more likely to offer free spins or cashback rewards as no deposit bonuses. A bonus that is currently offering free cash is the casino eXtreme no deposit bonus.
Free Spins No Deposit
Free spins are a great way for casinos to let players try out the slot games on their site. Free spin no deposit bonuses are often awarded to new players by casinos that have a lot of confidence in their slot games. Generally speaking, a casino that is willing to give you free spins is probably a good place to visit if you love slot games or any type of slots with progressive jackpots.
Cashback bonuses are not intended for brand-new players, but they can still be a perk that attracts newcomers. They’re often provided to loyal players who have lost some cash in the casino.
Cashback bonuses are meant to give players a sense of safety as they gamble their money, as they are designed to ensure that you can recoup some of the money you may have lost. For example, some casinos offer players a return of 10% of their losses into their bonus account balance.
What Is a No Deposit Bonus?
A no deposit bonus is a casino promotion that unlocks rewards without the need for you to make a deposit. No deposit bonuses can earn you free spins on specific games, or even free money to wager on your favorite casino games. No deposit bonuses generally come attached to heftier wagering requirements than match deposit bonuses because they’re free to unlock.
Why You Should Claim No Deposit Bonuses
No deposit bonuses allow you to try out new games and play online casino titles for free without having to make a deposit before you play. Unsurprisingly, that no deposit bonuses are the most popular casino bonuses around, with nearly 58% of players claiming one.
They allow you to earn real cash without risking your own money. These promotional offers are often the best way to try out a new online casino. All you have to do is to figure out which ones are the best for you to claim.
No Deposit Bonus Codes
No deposit bonuses typically need to be claimed with bonus codes. Codes generally consist of a combination of letters and numbers that players are required to enter to claim a bonus. Bonus codes can be claimed as follows:
- During the registration process, a "bonus code" prompt may be shown to the player.
- Visiting the "Promotion" section of an online casino and choosing the option to enter a code.
- In the player profile of your account, where the "My Bonuses" section is located. We'll explain these with more detail now
However, terms and conditions are bound to apply.
For example, you may be required to share some information before you can claim the reward. Any requirements or restrictions will be outlined in the casino’s bonus section or the casino may directly email you this information.
Are No Deposit Bonuses Really Free Money?
As the old adage goes, nothing is free – that said, no deposit bonuses are about as close to free money as you can get. Free money no deposit bonuses give you cash that you can wager at the casino, but you will need to wager the money before it moves from your bonus balance to your actual account balance. Free money bonuses are always land in your bonus balance, which is not withdrawable until meeting specific wagering requirements.
Finding the Best No Deposit Bonuses
With so many online casinos out there, the number of no deposit bonuses can be overwhelming. Rogue casinos exist, offering bonuses that are not worthwhile (as seen when we assessed the Sunrise Slots no deposit bonus some time back). At the Casino Wizard, we've made it easier than ever to find the best offers. We do this by vetting online casinos and only recommending bonuses originating from our evolving list of the best online casinos. We have researched all no deposit bonuses and combined them in 3 top lists with \$75 free chip no deposit offers and \$200 or \$500 no deposit bonuses with free spins:
How to Qualify for a No Deposit Bonus?
Fortunately, it’s rather easy for a player to qualify for the vast majority of no deposit bonuses. However, most of these offers are intended to be claimed once, which means that you won’t be able to earn the same reward twice with a single casino account.
Creating more than one account may violate a casino’s terms and conditions.
New Player Bonuses
- Only offered to new players as incentives.
Loyal Player Bonuses
- Typically offered to players who have wagered money in the casino before as a way to reward customers and keep them stay hooked.
- Most commonly take the form of cashback bonuses, but may include free playtime or free spins.
- Details usually outlined in terms of the casino’s loyalty program.
- Offers vary depending on the country from which you’re playing from, which is why you might encounter offers that can be claimed by Canadian players while being blocked for German players.
Promotional No Deposit Bonuses
- Offered by online casinos as part of promotional packages.
- Common among the best online casinos in the world. Usually not as lucrative as the bonuses offered to newcomers or loyal players.
“Real Cash” Bonuses
- Many no deposit bonuses promise “real cash.”
- These offers may be an attempt to trick you into registering for a new online casino.
- Always read the terms and conditions to make sure that you can actually withdraw the bonus cash.
How to Claim No Deposit Bonuses?
What good is a no deposit bonus if you can’t claim it? Here’s a list of the most common methods you’ll have to use to take full advantage of these fantastic bonuses.
- When prompted, enter the bonus code into the appropriate field to access your bonus.
- Bonus codes typically need to be entered before your account is verified, but sometimes you’ll be prompted to enter them after the verification process is complete.
- Read the terms and conditions to make sure that you don’t miss the opportunity to claim the bonus before making a deposit.
Casino Account Settings
- You may have to explore the settings of your casino profile to claim your bonus.
- Look for a section that references bonus codes or claiming bonuses.
- If you’re eligible for a no deposit bonus but can’t figure out how to claim it, speak to customer support to get the ball rolling.
- When speaking with a customer support representative, you may even be able to claim an unadvertised no deposit bonus.
Automatic No Deposit Bonuses
- Some no deposit bonuses do not require you to do anything other than create an account.
- You may be required to verify your account before your bonus cash or free spins automatically appear.
Which No Deposit Bonuses Are Right for Me?
No deposit bonuses are attractive to all kinds of different players. However, some may be better for you than others based on your individual preferences. In order to figure out the best bonuses for you, you’ll need to consider every aspect of the bonus in light of your play style and expectations. Ask yourself:
- How much time do you have to play each day?
- How much money are you hoping to claim?
- Does the offer sound fair to you?
As you respond to these questions, here are three factors to consider before choosing a bonus to claim.
Game Types and No Deposit Bonuses
Many no deposit bonuses are tied to certain types of games. While some online casinos offer no deposit bonuses of free cash that can be used to gamble on any game of the website, most limit their no deposit bonuses to their most popular titles or games that have a high house advantage.
And, of course, free spin no deposit bonuses must always be redeemed in slot games. However, the money you make with the free spins may be wagered in other games provided you meet the wagering requirements.
In order to earn the rewards from a no deposit bonus, you may be required to meet certain play conditions within a specific time frame. The amount of time it takes to meet these conditions varies by bonus, as does the number of days you have to complete the requirements. Review these rules closely as some are far more time-intensive than others. Consider how much time you have to devote to the offer before deciding to claim it.
Withdrawal conditions can put a damper on the excitement around some bonuses. For example, you may be subjected to a maximum withdrawal amount or you may need to deposit a large sum of money before you’re able to cash out winnings that resulted from a no deposit bonus.
Claim the Best No Deposit Bonuses Today!
No deposit bonuses are a great way to try out new online casinos, and they can be lucrative opportunities for savvy players. With these unique offers, you don’t have to risk any of your own money to win real money or to verify the quality of the casino’s software and customer support. Always be sure to read the terms and conditions before pursuing any bonuses. The best no deposit bonuses are yours for the taking!
- Popular No Deposit Bonus Types
- What Is a No Deposit Bonus?
- Why You Should Claim No Deposit Bonuses
- No Deposit Bonus Codes
- Are No Deposit Bonuses Really Free Money?
- Finding the Best No Deposit Bonuses
- How to Qualify for a No Deposit Bonus?
- How to Claim No Deposit Bonuses?
- Which No Deposit Bonuses Are Right for Me?
- Claim the Best No Deposit Bonuses Today!