How do I know that the cards being dealt in Video Poker are not fixed?
Casinos should be audited by an independent firm who verify that the software being used is completely random, as well as certifying the claimed payouts. Online casinos are highly regulated and monitored. As a result, they can be trusted to provide fair gaming experience.
Was this article helpful?
- Can I play video poker for free?
- Are hands in video poker ranked in the same order as real life poker?
- What is a full pay video poker machine?
- What does 10/7 Double Bonus and 9/6 Jacks+ mean in video poker?
- Do poker strategies work in video poker?
- Doesn't the house have the advantage in video poker?
- What is a "pat hand" in video poker?
- What is "hold" in video poker?
- What are "quads" in video poker?
- What is a "cycle" in video poker?
- Do you play video poker the same way you play real life poker?
- What types of video poker games are available?