What are wagering requirements?
They’re the terms and conditions that usually govern a bonus. In essence, it’s the small print you should be aware of before you claim the bonus on offer. They usually specify terms such as how quickly you have to spend the bonus cash, and any deposits you have to make, in order to qualify for the bonus being offered. They’re completely standard when it comes to online casino bonuses and every site will have its own unique redemption conditions that govern the terms of its welcome bonus.
Was this article helpful?
- What Online Casino is the Best?
- What Online Casino Has the Best Odds?
- What’s the Best Online Casino in the UK?
- Which Online Casino is Best?
- Which Online Casino is the Best for US Players?
- Which Online Casino Pays Real Money?
- What Online Casino Pays Out the Most?
- What Casino Pays Out the Most?
- What are playthrough requirements?
- Why should I play in an online casino?
- What rewards can I expect?
- How do I get in a loyalty/VIP program?
- What's a no deposit bonus?
- What is a welcome bonus?