Why is a French Roulette table red?
A French Roulette table is entirely red. However, for betting purposes, half of the numbers are still considered to be black. Apparently, the French just like an all-red table.
Was this article helpful?
- What are the hidden secrets of roulette?
- What are the best tricks for a roulette table?
- How do casino dealers calculate roulette winnings quickly?
- What is the most you can win on a roulette wheel?
- Is it really a 50/50 chance if you bet on black or red in roulette?
- How can you win on electronic roulette in casinos?
- Is there such a thing as a winning roulette player?
- Is online casino roulette fixed or completely random?
- How do I know an online roulette casino is honest?
- How do I find a good online roulette table?
- Are there roulette software programs that help you determine the best bets to make?
- Do strategies in roulette work?
- Can I win more by doubling up after a loss in roulette?
- What is French Roulette?
- Is American roulette the same as European roulette?
- Is it better to bet using the outside slots for multiple numbers, or to pick several different numbers inside the board in roulette?
- Is there a way to determine what color will hit more frequently in roulette?
- What is the difference between and inside and an outside bet in roulette?
- What do I need to play online roulette?
- How do I get roulette software on my computer?
- Can I play roulette for free online?
- Do players really win real money playing online roulette?
- Aside from slot games, what are the other casino games I can play online at Betsson?