The Complete Guide on How to Play Mega Moolah for Free
Many casinos make it impossible for us to play Mega Moolah for free using bonuses, as jackpot games are banned from bonus play. With this guide, you’ll learn how to get 100 Mega Moolah free spins with a €5 deposit – and you’ll get to keep the Mega Jackpot if you happen to win it!
How to Get Free Spins on Mega Moolah
To play Mega Moolah for free and get 100 free spins for the legendary slot game, you only need to follow these steps:
- Visit the Captain Cooks Casino and create an account there
- Go to the “Promotions” section and check that the Mega Moolah free spin bonus is active
- Visit the “Bank” section in the navigation menu of the website
- Select any payment option that you prefer, except Skrill or Neteller
- Deposit at least €5
- Get 100 Mega Moolah free spins credited to your account!
All free spins will be credited to the Mega Vault Millionaire game, a Captain Cooks exclusive title that houses the amazing Mega Moolah jackpot. That means that you can win the Mega Moolah jackpot by playing with these free spins.
Are These Mega Moolah Free Spins Legit?
Yes, these Mega Moolah free spins are legit. Captain Cooks is a licensed online casino with a long history (the site was founded in 2003 and it’s been operating legally ever since) and offers legit casino games. The site is powered by Microgaming and serves as a fantastic place to enjoy multiple games created by the company and its subsidiaries.
There is a wagering requirement for non-jackpot wins, so albeit this is a fantastic bonus to try your luck playing Mega Moolah and attempt to win the game’s largest jackpot, I’ll be completely honest with you: it’s not a good overall casino bonus and you should not see it as a way to earn free cash.
Important Mega Moolah Bonus Rules
- Winning the Mega Jackpot with these 100 free spins will allow you to keep all of the bonus cash. You will be contacted by a member of the Captain Cooks website to arrange the payout of the jackpot
- If you win the Major, Minor, or Mini jackpots, or else make a profit with the spins without hitting the Mega payout, winnings will be added to your bonus balance and subjected to a wagering requirement of 200 times the amount of bonus cash received
- You will need to deposit with Rapyd, AstroPay, Visa, MasterCard, PaysafeCard, Jeton, or MuchBetter if you want to activate the reward
- A deposit of €5 is enough to trigger the free spins
Are Mega Vault Millionaire and Mega Moolah the Same?
Mega Vault Millionaire is a Captain Cook’s exclusive version of the Mega Moolah game, which is powered by the original title and developed by Aurumn Signature Studios, a subsidiary of Microgaming.
Just like it happens with Mega Moolah games like Absolootly Mad or Atlantean Treasures, you can win the Mega Jackpot playing Mega Vault Millionaire.
Other Mega Moolah Casino Games
Mega Vault Millionaire is a fantastic Mega Moolah variant to try your luck at with free spins, but with an RTP of just 88.12%, there are far better options to try your luck with if you you¿ve already spent these 100 Mega Moolah free spins.
In fact, the game’s base RTP is equal to the original Mega Moolah slot, which is quite low for modern casino standards. These are all Mega Moolah games ranked by RTP. All of these games offer the four Mega Moolah jackpots and can be won with bets of all sizes, albeit Atlantean Treasures gives you a better shot of winning if you place max money bets:
Mega Moolah Game
Gold Factory Jackpots Mega Moolah
Mega Moolah Goddess
Fortunium Gold Mega Moolah
Atlantean Treasures Mega Moolah
Juicy Joker Mega Moolah
Absolootly Mad Mega Moolah
Thunderstruck II Mega Moolah
Mega Moolah (Original Version)
Mega Moolah The Witchin’ Moon
Pots O’ Riches Mega Moolah
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells
You can play all of these Mega Moolah games at CryptoLeo and try your luck at the biggest jackpot game of all time with your Bitcoin.
Mega Moolah Jackpot: How Much Can You Win?
The magic of the Mega Moolah jackpots is that they all increase with each bet placed by gamblers from all over the world. All Mega Moolah jackpots grow as people play the game in different online casinos all over the planet, with the only exception of the Mini Jackpot, which is a casino-based jackpot that accumulates money from the players of each casino and pays out a local reward.
The base values of all Mega Moolah jackpots are as follows:
Varies per casino
Mega Moolah Free Slots: Why This Bonus Is Better than Free Play
All Mega Moolah slot games can be played for free, but there’s a huge caveat accompanying that fact: if you play for free without bonuses and without any sort of reward, you won’t be able to win the jackpot.
Here are some reasons why You may want to play Mega Moolah with the Captain Cooks 100 free spins:
- There are no Mega Moolah free spins no deposit bonuses. All rewards related to the legendary slot game require a deposit to be triggered – and they’re not that common anyway!
- Free play is good to get a grasp of the type of game that you’re going to play. You can play all Mega Moolah games for free in demo mode, including Mega Vault Millionaire, but you won’t qualify to win the jackpot if you do
Claim Mega Moolah Free Spins and Try Your Luck in This Amazing Online Slot Game
Mega Moolah may have been around for more than a decade, but the game is on a constant ascend toward the top of the online gambling industry. It still stands out as the jackpot game with the biggest-ever cumulative fees ever paid, and with hundreds of new users on a daily basis, it’s safe to say that the game’s jackpots are set to continue growing in size.
Will you be able to become a part of the fortunate group of Mega Moolah winners? Pay a visit to the Captain Cooks Casino and deposit €5 to get 100 free spins for the legendary slot game!