What are the payouts like in craps?
Payouts will depend on the casino you are playing at and the bets you are making. In general the best craps payouts will come from bets that are easy to win such as the pass line and come bet and don’t pass line and don’t come bet. Although the payouts are 1:1, they are practical to win. Bets with higher payouts include place bets, hardways, and one roll bets. Keep in mind that although the payout is enticingly high on these bets, they are more difficult to win.
Was this article helpful?
- Where can I find a craps casino online?
- Can I play craps for free?
- How do I maximize my chances at an online craps table?
- Are online craps games rigged?
- What are the odds of winning at a craps table?
- What are the best bets to place in online craps?
- Can I play craps without being the one to throw?
- What is the Come bet in craps?
- How do you bet in online craps games?