Mobile Bitcoin Casino Sites – Where To Play?
Bitcoin mobile casinos are fantastic online casino websites where players have the chance to make deposits and withdrawals using the world’s biggest cryptocurrency. I’ve always been a huge fan of mobile casinos and bitcoin casinos; so, combining them both into a single list seemed like the best thing to do.
Check out my complete list of the best bitcoin mobile casino sites and play on mobile with BTC. Oh, and don’t miss out on each site’s massive welcome bonus!
1. mBitCasino - Best Bitcoin Mobile Casino Overall
It’s very difficult to speak ill of the mBitCasino and its wide selection of online slots. This fantastic casino has grown to become one of the very best bitcoin casinos on the internet, and one of the best bitcoin mobile casino websites that you’re going to find in the iGaming scene.
Part of this site's popularity is due to the presence of large bonuses (with a welcome bonus worth up to 5 BTC in free cash) and a collection of over 3,000 games. However, the site's Discord Quizzes, its reputable licenses, and the fact that it accepts payments in over 7 different cryptocurrencies also add up to the experience and contribute to this casino's worldwide popularity.
If you’re a fan of live casino games and competitive gameplay brings a spark of joy to your eyes, then paying a visit to the mBit Casino will bring all the satisfaction that you need to the screen of your preferred device.
mBitCasino Pros and Cons
- Accepts plenty of cryptocurrencies
- Offers dozens of table games
- Bonuses with low wagering requirements
- Great selection of slots
- Does not accept FIAT currencies
2. FortuneJack - Best Mobile Bitcoin Casino with Free Spins
FortuneJack is another incredible casino that adds sports to a casino experience that, on its own, is already as good as they get. Unlimited withdrawals and the presence of a fantastic sportsbook make this online casino ideal for those who love to gamble with crypto as well as high rollers.
One of the site's strongest aspects is the presence of a 100 free spins no deposit bonus for newcomers, which allows you to collect free cash upon the creation of your casino account. Besides, this fantastic casino offers constant cashback bonuses and the presence of one of the most lucrative welcome bonuses in the iGaming world turns this online casino into one that you cannot miss if you love bitcoin mobile casino sites.
FortuneJack Pros and Cons
- Plenty of low-wagering bonuses
- Great collection of games
- Includes a crypto sportsbook
- No deposit rewards
- Does not offer a mobile app
3. Casitsu Casino - Best No Download Bitcoin Casino App
Casitsu brings the thrill of a ninja theme to the bitcoin mobile gambling scene, providing users with the chance to obtain thousands of dollars in free rewards (all in BTC, of course) by simply registering at the casino and making a deposit on the site. The many bonuses can be enjoyed in most of the site's slots, as well as some of its most popular table games, and all under fair bonus terms and conditions.
Casitsu also offers players the chance to access 24/7 customer support, an ideal feature that sits well considering that this is a global online casino that takes players from multiple parts of the globe. You can rest assured that the website stands out as one of the very best bitcoin casinos out there, and I’ve already ranked it as one of the best mobile casinos that I’ve visited. The site accepts cryptocurrencies as well as FIAT currencies and boasts a collection of over 3,500 games.
Casitsu Casino Pros and Cons
- Easily withdrawable bonuses
- Unique casino theme and themed events
- Good collection of games
- Long withdrawal times
4. Stake Casino - Best Bitcoin Mobile Friendly Sportsbook
Stake is a hybrid bitcoin mobile casino that provides players with a fantastic online casino, packed with over 800 online slots and table games from which they can choose, and a world-class sportsbook. As if that wasn’t enough, the sportsbook offers incredible odds, which stand as some of the best in the crypto gambling world, and the casino’s mobile-compatible interface turns this site into a top-rated mobile gambling site in the crypto gambling world.
The site may lack a large variety of bonuses, but its worldwide accessibility, as well as the many player-friendly features, turn this casino into a fantastic one to visit. Be sure to pay a visit to Stake if you’re a fan of table games, online slots, and sports betting. In terms of hybrid sportsbook/crypto casinos, you’ll rarely come across a site that’s as good as the Stake Casino website.
Stake Pros and Cons
- Fantastic crypto sportsbook
- Accessible worldwide
- Renowned & safe casino and sportsbook
- Fantasitc selection of live games
- Lacks a traditional welcome bonus
5. BitStarz - Best Casino to Play Bitcoin Casino Games
BitStarz takes the fifth spot on this list, but the site is one of the finest mobile casinos in the iGaming world, let alone in the bitcoin gambling scene. The casino includes a wide collection of top-rated slots (with over 3,000+ total games), an array of bonuses to be enjoyed by newcomers, tournaments and competitive events, total mobile compatibility, and much more.
One of the few disadvantages of BitStarz is that the casino offers free spins no deposit that aren’t available in a handful of countries, but, quality-wise, BitStarz takes your iGaming experience to a completely different level.
Check out the site’s bonuses to get rewarded from the moment you create an account or spend your time at the BitStarz live casino to enjoy the best table games in the iGaming world with bitcoin and regardless of where you are. Compatibility and variety meet in this amazing online casino!
BitStarz Casino Pros and Cons
- Available in multiple countries
- Wide array of games
- Fantastic live dealer casino
- Fully mobile-friendly
- Lacks major jackpot games
How To Play in Bitcoin Casino Sites
Although registering and playing in the best bitcoin casinos may prove to be challenging for new players, these casinos make it possible for users to dive into the action quicker than they would in regular FIAT currency casinos. This is mostly due to quicker setup times and shorter payment processing times, assuming that the player already owns a crypto wallet, of course.
These are the steps to follow for players that want to register at top mobile casinos:
1. Create an account in a crypto wallet before you play at a bitcoin mobile casino. Preferably, use a wallet with a built-in browser app that also offers a mobile browser, such as Metamask.
2. Visit the crypto casino in which you want to register. Make sure that the site allows players from your country, and set up your account.
3. Once your account is created and verified, go to the site's cashier and select the option to deposit money in the top mobile casino. Transfer the money from your crypto wallet to the address provided by the casino.
4. Go to the site's game collection and choose which title you wish to play with your cryptos!
Claim Bonuses in the Best Mobile Casinos (Earn Free BTC!)
Playing in the world’s best bitcoin casinos on mobile is great, but I’m going to tell you something that’s even better: doing it with incredible casino bonuses. Check out my list of the best bitcoin casino bonuses and enjoy a selection of incredible games using free spins, bonus cash, reload bonuses, no deposit bonuses, and more.
20 Free Spins No Deposit
Up to €1,000 + 25 Free Spins
Is It Safe to Play in Bitcoin Casinos on Mobile?
Security tends to be one of the main concerns that those new to the crypto-gambling world have. However, I can give you some assurances about the level of security of modern online casinos. According to my experience, these are some of the facts to consider when safety is a concern playing in mobile bitcoin casinos:
- Modern online casinos are just as safe on mobile devices as they are on any computer thanks to the advancements of HTML5 technology and SSL encryption;
- Licenses are a fantastic way to ensure that an online casino is a safe place to visit – and all sites listed on this page are licensed by reputable entities from all over the world;
- Transferring money into an online casino account is usually done in the same way as you would transfer your cryptos from a crypto wallet into a crypto exchange like Binance. All you need is to be careful in order to avoid any errors;
- Playing in online casinos with games developed by legitimate providers ensures that the results of your wagers are real thanks to the use of legitimate RNG software;
- Bitcoin casinos operate just like a standard online casino. You can trust them equally, but you always need to make sure to check who the operator of each casino is before you play;
- Bonuses are generally safe to claim, too. You have to make sure that the bonus rules are beneficial for you to avoid trouble;
History of Crypto Mobile Casinos
The first cryptocurrency casino was launched in 2014, although Bitcoin dice, the first ever crypto game, was first introduced a couple of years in advance. With the popularization of crypto gambling, led by Bitcoincasino.io in 2014, mobile gambling was already on the rise and, as such, both crypto gambling and mobile gambling grew hand-in-hand.
After 2015, casinos with mobile compatibility features were no longer a rarity. After 2018, they basically became the norm. By 2020, the percentage of players that played on mobile was almost as big as those that played on desktops and laptops - and 2021 was the first year where mobile gambling became more popular than standard computer online gambling.
Modern crypto casinos have one big advantage: most of their games are compatible with mobile, and the fact that they rose to prominence while mobile casinos became the norm also means that almost every single crypto casino is available to be accessed on mobile devices.
Best Games to Play on Crypto Mobile Casinos
Crypto casinos are packed with all sorts of games. Contrary to what some newcomers think, the game galleries of crypto casinos look very much alike to the game galleries of standard casinos, with the only difference that the games get to be played with BTC instead of standard currencies. That means that, if you want to play in a mobile crypto casino, you'll have access to classics like Starburst and Book of Dead, live casino games created by Evolution, novelty games found in other casinos, and much more.
In fact, visiting a crypto casino is the same as visiting a FIAT currency mobile casino. These are the games that you should play:
- High RTP table games like blackjack, assuming that you're knowledgeable about the game's strategies, which would allow you to maximize the game RTP;
- Games that can be played with crypto casino bonuses. Although casinos often limit the games that users can enjoy with crypto bonuses, they still offer you the chance to earn real cash and thus are good games to enjoy;
- Any high RTP slot game that the crypto casino may offer, as these games provide users with the best return rates that an online casino has in store for you.
- Live casino games. These titles offer great return rates in most casinos, and they also grant you some of the best online gambling experiences in the iGaming world. If your crypto casino has a live section, don't give it any thought and play its best games.
Bitcoin Casinos Versus Regular Mobile Casinos: What's the Difference?
Although the first bitcoin casinos had a limited selection of games and the first bitcoin games were much more basic than modern casino slots, the years have helped the BTC gambling industry go on a path that is much more similar to the one followed by the regular casino industry. For that reason, modern bitcoin casinos and regular mobile casinos are very much alike.
Games are shared between both types of casinos, to the point where cryptos and FIAT currencies coexist in almost every sense of the word. Cryptocurrencies are nothing more than an extra form of payment, which means that they act just like euros or dollars. You can simply choose which type of currency to use and play the site's games (if the site is a hybrid casino like BitStarz).
So, is there really a difference between mobile casinos and crypto mobile casinos? There isn't. You may find a handful of games unavailable in mobile casinos in general, but the vast majority of games developed post-2014 are compatible with cryptocurrencies and can be enjoyed in any type of mobile casino.
Why I Chose these Bitcoin Mobile Casino Sites
These casinos are not the better-rated sites at The Casino Wizard for no reason. Let’s take a look at the features that made us choose them over other online casino sites:
- These sites provide players with bonuses that I rank as some of the best welcome bonuses in the industry, as well as many no deposit bonuses that I’ve reviewed
- I have prioritized choosing bitcoin casinos that offer either a wide selection of games, a live casino that is compatible with cryptocurrencies, a sportsbook, or a combination of two or all of these features
- Most of these sites operate with both cryptocurrencies and FIAT currencies, which gives versatility to The Casino Wizard's readers so they can choose their favorite deposit and withdrawal methods
Play with Your Crypto Wherever You Go
These fantastic bitcoin casinos are sure to provide players with everything they need to gamble with cryptocurrencies when they’re away from home, or when they don’t feel like sitting in front of the computer to play. If you’re keen to play at cryptocurrency casinos, then choose one from my list and start winning now!
Frequently asked questions
Mobile bitcoin casinos could have thousands of games at your disposal. It all depends on how many developers the casinos have.
You can use any crypto wallet to transfer money to your casino account. If the wallet is available on mobile and has an app, then it’s going to be easier.
Mobile bitcoin casinos are generally safe. You just have to be sure that the site on which you want to play is licensed to avoid any potential problems.
World-class live game providers, such as Playtech, Evolution, and Pragmatic Live, allow gamblers to wager either with Bitcoin or standard FIAT currencies.
Mobile casinos are as legal as standard casinos. Mobile bitcoin casinos are often the same as standard mobile casinos in the sense that they require a license to be seen as legit in most markets.