What are Boku Casinos?
Boku Casinos are online casinos that accept Boku as a payment method, which means that they are online casinos that operate with mobile payment options.
All Boku Casinos found in The Casino Wizard have been thoroughly evaluated by our team and they’re set to provide you with reliable, top-class bonuses and a selection of online casino games that every other top-quality casino should be able to offer.
What is Boku?
Boku is a global enterprise that allows virtual commerce sites to accept payments by using the client’s mobile phone. Basically, Boku bills the payment directly to the phone bill of the user, which makes it possible for users to transfer money or buy goods digitally without the need for them to use their credit card or even share personal information other than their mobile number.
The platform started out as a tool to buy ringtones, but it evolved to become a reliable payment service that can now be used to purchase countless goods through the internet.
The easiness that Boku provides to online casino players, when it comes to boosting their accounts with extra cash, is what has made the payment method so popular in recent years. It’s still not as common to use Boku in online casinos as it is to pay directly with your credit card or opt for e-wallet options, but the popularity of Boku is sure to continue growing in the coming years.
How to Create Boku Account
A Boku Casino will only require you to create an account on the casino itself and not on the Boku platform. The simple-to-use interface of Boku allows you to simply pay with the need to only give away your phone number, which makes this platform a far better option than other services that request personal user information.
How to Deposit with Boku in Online Casinos?
Part of what makes Boku Casinos great is that you won’t have to follow a whole lot of steps in order to deposit your money. In fact, if you’ve made a deposit in an online casino before, there’s a good chance that you’ll find Boku even easier to use than other popular payment methods to which you’re probably already accustomed.
Let’s take a look at the steps to follow in order to make a Boku deposit:
- Create an account in your preferred Boku Casino
- Verify your account in case the casino requests it
- Head over to the cashier
- If you see the option to pay with Boku or Pay by Mobile, click on it
- You will be redirected to the Boku page, where you’ll have to enter your phone number
- Confirm the transaction and await the SMS approval
- Enter the code to approve the deposit
- Wait for the money to be credited to your casino account – it shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes!
How to Withdraw Money with Boku in Online Casinos?
Since Boku user accounts don’t really exist, there isn’t a platform on which players can store their balance upon requesting a withdrawal. It cannot be credited to your phone bill, either, since most operators only work with services like this when they involve charging.
As such, there’s no way to make a money withdrawal with Boku. You can, however, use other apps or tools like PayPal, EcoPayz, Skrill, or Neteller to withdraw your money after depositing with Boku.
Boku Casinos Payment Speed
Paying with Boku is as easy as it is quick. Payments are done rather quickly, which means that you won’t have to wait around before jumping into the online casino action.
- Payments are processed almost instantly. The only part of the process that could take a couple of minutes is receiving the SMS, but that’s usually out of the way rather quickly. Once the transfer is approved, the money will be credited to your account
- Withdrawals with Boku are not possible, so there are no expected timelines for any transfers.
How To Play for Free at Boku Casinos
Most modern online casinos allow you to play for free, and the sites that we’ve listed on this page are not an exception to this rule. There are a couple of ways to do it:
- You can create an account at a Boku Casino and play the site’s games for free by using the Demo play feature that many casino games offer. You should be able to play most games for free with the exception of Live Dealer games.
- You can look for no deposit bonuses to claim free cash or free spins on some of these casinos. That way, you’ll be playing for free while having the chance to earn real money in return
The Best Boku Casinos – How We Find Them
We’ve managed to find a good selection of Boku Casinos. However, in order to find them, we’ve given priority to some crucial features that we feel make them better than other online gambling sites. These are the main features that make these casinos come out on top:
- Boku Casino Games – All of the games that are available in online casinos that accept Boku are the same casino games that you’ll find in standard online casinos. We try to look for sites that have plenty of quality games in order to recommend them to our readers.
- Other Payment Methods – We take into consideration the fact that Boku does not allow players to make a withdrawal of their funds. As such, we prioritize recommending online casinos that allow players to use other methods that are equally as safe, if not more.
- Safety and Security Features – Licensing, the presence of HTML5 technology, and SSL encryption play a huge part in a casino’s safety and security features. All sites that you’ll find here have all of these attributes, making them some of the best casinos in the iGaming world.
- Boku Casino Bonuses – It’s generally not an issue to claim bonuses with Boku deposits, so we take into account the presence of free spins, cash bonuses, reload bonuses, and cashbacks when gambling in Boku Casino sites.
Boku Mobile Casinos
Not only will you be able to pay with mobile in Boku Casinos, but they’re also mobile compatible themselves. You should be able to play your favorite games on mobile devices while also having the chance to pay using them.
Visit the best mobile casinos and find out whether they accept Boku to play and pay using the same device!
Live Dealer Boku Casinos
Live dealer casinos are becoming more popular with every month that passes in the iGaming world. Mobile casinos have become compatible with live dealer games, which means that you’ll have the option to select your favorite casino and play its games on any device while also paying with mobile billing services.
Most of the casinos that we’ve listed on this page are also live casino sites. Visit them to play games made by top developers like Evolution Gaming and Pragmatic Play!
Are Boku Casinos Safe?
Paying with Boku seems like one of the safer options in the iGaming world. There are three main reasons why we truly believe that these casinos are some of the safest that you can visit. Let’s take a look at each of them:
- The only personal information that you’ll have to share is your phone number, and you won’t even have to do it with the casino but rather with the Boku platform
- Boku uses SSL encryption, which is also used by some of the best online casinos in the world. You’ll get twice the safety that you’d get by paying directly with a card
- All sites that we’ve listed here are licensed by recognized entities from the most reputable jurisdictions in the world. Licenses that are given by the MGA and the UKGC ensure that players have the chance to play in safe and regulated casinos while paying with Boku
Boku Casinos - Similar Payment Methods
It’s always good to look at other ways to deposit money in online casinos even when taking Boku into consideration. Let’s look at other popular, equally secure payment methods here:
- PayPal – Regarded as the world’s largest e-wallet service, PayPal is a safe way to deposit money in an online casino without providing the website with your credit card information.
- MuchBetter – MuchBetter serves as another great way to get your cash into your casino account without having to give the casino any of your personal information. It’s an e-wallet service just like PayPal, but it offers great benefits to online gambling fans, such as spending-based bonuses and low fees.
- Skrill or Neteller – Skrill and Neteller are the two biggest e-wallet services in the iGaming world. Either option is as safe as they come, and both offer similarly low fees.
- Pay By Phone – Pay By Phone works very similarly to Boku. All you need is a mobile phone to deposit in casinos that accept this method.
All of these methods, bar Pay By Phone, can be used to withdraw money after playing in your preferred online casino.
Boku Versus Other Payment Methods – How Does It Fare?
It comes as no secret that the world of iGaming is filled with dozens of payment methods that you could try, so why use Boku over other options? Here are some key takeaways from our time using this tool to deposit in online casinos:
- Using Boku means that you won’t have to give away any personal information or any confidential info that you may rather keep to yourself.
- Since payments are done instantly, this app is a great choice for people looking to quickly transfer their money into their online casino accounts
- No setup process also means that you can get your cash into the casino account without having to create an account on a third-party platform
- The only major drawback of using Boku is that the app doesn’t allow withdrawals. You’ll have to find another payment method with which to get your cash out of your casino account
How to Get Help in Online Boku Casinos
Boku Casinos tend to offer useful and efficient customer support features that allow players to get help from their favorite casinos if anything goes wrong. In most cases, Boku Casinos also accept other types of payment methods, so they will offer the same type of customer support as other casino sites.
The most common ways to speak to customer support when gambling online and having issues at an online casino are:
- Contacting the site’s staff via the casino’s live chat option
- Using the provided email address to get in touch with the staff and get a reply through there
- Speaking to the site’s staff directly using their contact phone number, should the casino have any
If you’re having problems with Boku itself, then you may want to contact the company directly. However, since the app is a payment processor and it’s unlikely to have its systems fail during a transaction, a safer bet would be to contact the casino staff in case anything goes wrong.
Play in Boku Casinos to Easily Deposit Your Money
If you’re looking for a reliable payment method that takes little to no time to set up and gives you the chance to instantly transfer money into your favorite online casinos, then you’ll want to visit one of the sites that we’ve listed here.
Apart from being rated as the best Boku Casinos on our website, these online casinos provide gamblers with a wide selection of rewards and top-quality games made by the industry’s most respected online casino developers. If you’re keen to play the best games and deposit in online casinos via mobile, then you’ve come to the right place. Visit your favorite casino and play now!
- What are Boku Casinos?
- What is Boku?
- How to Create Boku Account
- How to Deposit with Boku in Online Casinos?
- How to Withdraw Money with Boku in Online Casinos?
- Boku Casinos Payment Speed
- How To Play for Free at Boku Casinos
- The Best Boku Casinos – How We Find Them
- Boku Mobile Casinos
- Live Dealer Boku Casinos
- Are Boku Casinos Safe?
- Boku Casinos - Similar Payment Methods
- Boku Versus Other Payment Methods – How Does It Fare?
- How to Get Help in Online Boku Casinos
- Play in Boku Casinos to Easily Deposit Your Money