Casino Euro at a Glance
Casino Euro is a global online casino operated by Betsson Group, which offers worldwide access to the iGaming industry’s best-paying jackpots.
Pros & Cons
- Over 3,000 online casino games
- Access to the highest-paying jackpots in the industry
- Fantastic customer support (email, chat, and phone)
- Operated by the Betsson Group
- Fair bonus terms and conditions
- Lacks variety of table games
- Doesn’t offer a sportsbook
Casino Euro (no) Deposit Bonus
Casino Euro does not offer a no deposit bonus, but its fantastic welcome bonus grants newcomers a package of up to €1,000 in free cash, plus 100 free spins for Starburst XXXtreme.
The site’s welcome bonus is subjected to similar wagering requirements as those found in Betsson, which is to be expected as the site belongs to the Swedish group. That means that you’ll be able to convert the bonus cash into withdrawable money objectively easily, with a wagering requirement of just 30 times the amount of bonus cash earned.
You need to make a minimum deposit of €25, or its equivalent in other currencies, to activate the 100% match deposit bonus and receive your 100 free spins.
Casino Euro Bonus Code(s)
Casino Euro bonus codes are not needed for the activation of on-site promotions. You can visit the site’s cashier and you should see a prompt to manually activate any active bonus before making your deposit. Some bonuses can be left unclaimed for a later time, while others need to be claimed as soon as they’re available.
Unlike Betsson, Casino Euro does not offer a sportsbook, which means that all of its bonuses are designed to be used within its casino section. Be warned, though: you’ll come across what looks like a large number of bonuses when you first open the “Promotions” section of the casino, but there aren’t too many “real” offers within it, other than the site’s tournaments and jackpots.
Still, let’s take a closer look at what Casino Euro bonuses are available for you, and which promotions -besides the site’s welcome bonus- you can benefit from:
Draw Tickets – ACTIVE
Get raffle tickets for every €25 that you deposit or every €50 that you wager and get a shot at winning a portion of an amazing €5,000 prize pool. If you’re lucky enough to win first place, then you will receive a staggering reward worth €2,000! But don’t worry: up to 25 players are rewarded on every raffle. Opportunities to win are aplenty.
Daily Jackpots – ACTIVE
Casino Euro hosts three different daily progressive jackpots that are exclusive to players spending money on the site. They have a 10-minute jackpot, a “Super Jackpot” that drops randomly every day, and a Daily Jackpot set to drop before CET midnight of the present day. Play games found in the “Jackpot” section, to qualify.
Developer-sponsored Events – ACTIVE
The limited selection of bonuses found at Casino Euro is complemented by the presence of developer events, such as Pragmatic Play’s Drops & Wins, which provide users with an extra chance to win rewards when playing on the casino. These are network events, which means that prizes can be won by any player in any casino that offers access to the competition.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
As you can see, most of the bonuses found at the casino do not involve making a deposit. However, it’s still important to know how to proceed when you get credited with bonus funds at the casino, be it as part of the site’s welcome bonus or by claiming other potentially active rewards.
Casino Euro bonus terms are fair. Money can be spent in most areas of the casino and the wagering requirements are quite low. These are the most important bonus terms imposed upon Casino Euro bonuses:
- Deposit bonuses can be activated with a minimum deposit of €25;
- Free spins must be spent, and they generate bonus money, which is subjected to a wagering requirement of 30 times its value;
- Money earned as part of a deposit bonus will remain locked as bonus balance until after the wagering requirement of 30xb is completed;
- Players have up to 7 days to complete the wagering requirements of a bonus before the money is removed from their casino account.
Bonus Stake Weights
Casino Euro currently offers some of the fairest stake weights in the iGaming world. You’ll be able to play live and table games with an active bonus in the casino, contrary to what happens in most iGaming sites. These are the stake weights that Casino Euro offers for its deposit bonuses:
- Slots: 100%
- All Live Casino games: 15% - Except Dream Catcher: 50%
- All Roulette (except Live), Caribbean Stud, Crash & Casino Stud Poker games: 10%
- All Casino Hold’Em, Red Dog, Pai Gow Poker Games, Oasis Poker & Texas Hold’Em Poker Games: 10%
- All BlackJack (except Live BlackJack), Baccarat, Video Poker, Pontoon, Beat Me, Punto Banco Games: 5%
How to Sign Up?
The Betsson Group is known to be compliant with worldwide gambling laws and, as such, players will have to provide a few bits of personal information when looking to create their Casino Euro account. The process isn’t difficult to complete and shouldn’t take longer than five minutes to have a fully functioning account, though.
Responsible Gaming tools come into play as soon as you click on the “Create Account” button. You will be able to set your own deposit limits on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Casino Euro Sign Up for New Players
- Visit the Casino Euro website
- Click on “Create Account”
- Fill in your credentials and personal information form
- Establish a deposit limit and select your preferred currency
- Verify the account and make your first deposit to play
Casino Euro Login for Existing Players
- Visit Casino Euro
- Log into your account
The lack of a sportsbook section is nothing but a small bump in the road toward glory that you’ll probably find playing any of the 3,000+ games offered at Casino Euro. The site specializes in providing users with a collection spanning thousands of slot games, but the presence of more than 70 different table games and access to a world-class live casino make us love every aspect of this website.
Besides, since the casino is operated by the Betsson Group, which means that all of its games come with their standard RTP rates. Companies like Play’N Go and NetEnt, albeit renowned worldwide, offer casino providers the chance to host versions of games like Book of Dead and Starburst at lower RTP rates – but Casino Euro does not incur in such practices.
We’ll give you a quick breakdown of each game category found at Casino Euro:
The Casino Euro game library comprises a selection of games filled with over 2,500 video slots, making this a reliable online gambling site in which to play reel-spinning games. The presence of software developers like NetEnt, Play’N Go, and Microgaming ensures an unparalleled level of quality in Casino Euro slot games, where epic slots like Starburst, Fire Joker, and Sweet Bonanza headline a gallery of games that also includes:
- Slot games renowned around the world like the original Money Train slot and its two sequels and Esqueleto Explosivo games;
- Popular Megaways titles, including the legendary Buffalo King Megaways, Temple Tumble Megaways, and The Dog House Megaways (the OG version of the latter is there, too!);
- Games with classic themes like Jackpot 60,000 and other Joker and fruit-themed games.
- Many other games that you’ve probably heard of thanks to their worldwide popularity, as well as lesser-known titles provided by renowned companies and small studios alike.
Progressive jackpot fans need to check out the Casino Euro “Jackpots” tab, a section of the casino that is home to many of the world’s biggest jackpot games as well as the aforementioned Daily Jackpots offered exclusively for players of the site.
When you first enter the Jackpot category of the casino, you’ll be presented with the site’s own progressive jackpots, so we encourage you to scroll down to find other amazing games with progressive prizes, such as:
- Games aplenty with the Mega Moolah jackpot, including the classic game and one of our favorite alternatives: Atlantean Treasures Mega Moolah;
- Play’N Go network progressive jackpots like the one found at Jazz of New Orleans and Random Joker Jackpots;
- Classic NetEnt jackpots like Mega Fortune and Hall of Gods, both with average payouts that exceed €2,000,000 each;
- IGT’s Jackpot King games, which offer average payouts of over a million euros;
- Microgaming’s massive WOWPot slots, with a progressive jackpot reward that rivals -and sometimes surpasses- the one offered by Mega Moolah.
Casino Euro hosts a collection of more than 70 table games, which includes titles from the world’s most popular categories like blackjack, roulette, poker, and baccarat.
The presence of Evolution’s RNG-based “First Person” games is a standout quality of this online casino, though. You’ll be able to immerse yourself into a virtual environment created by the world’s leading developer of live casino games, but with the ability to play its most popular games at your own pace.
If you’d rather play classic virtual table games, I recommend that you check out Switch Studios and GamesInc titles. Not only are they some of the highest-quality titles in the casino, but they also come with the best RTP rates. GamesInc’s La Partage French Roulette is one that you’ll surely enjoy as much as I did.
Don’t miss out on fan-favorite Play’N Go games like its versions of Casino Hold’em and Blackjack, or try your luck playing Relax Gaming’s table games.
The site’s widespread presence of reputable software developers makes it so Casino Euro can offer a larger catalog of games on top of those found in the aforementioned titles, including but not limited to the following:
- Three versions of video poker games: Jacks or Better, All Aces, and Jackpot Poker;
- Crash games like the extremely popular Aviator game and other arcade-like titles with instant wins;
- Slingo games, as well as classic variations of video bingo like Rainforest Magic Bingo;
World-class games are aplenty at the Casino Euro Live Casino section, thanks to the presence of Pragmatic Play, Evolution, and Playtech. The three biggest live casino developers in the world provide blackjack, baccarat, roulette, poker and game shows to the site’s live casino.
The live casino section is home to 35 tables of roulette, eight exclusive live tables with high limits, 45 blackjack tables, 31 live baccarat tables, and a staggering collection of 28 game shows.
Quality goes hand-in-hand with quality at Casino Euro. Popular games like Evolution’s Lightning table/game show hybrids are part of the Casino Euro experience.
The presence of Mega Fire Blaze Roulette ensures quality to jackpot hunters looking for games at the live casino, and the wide array of blackjack variants, spearheaded by Speed and Lightning, make for a thrilling experience for fans of the classic game of 21.
Although the Casino Euro does not have a casino app like its sister site Betsson, the casino offers a fantastic mobile interface that allows players to log into the site from their favorite device and play. The game browser, as well as the short loading times, took me aback. It’s really easy to navigate through its games and find what you’re looking for thanks to its amazing user-friendly interface.
Casino Euro is a fantastic mobile website to play online slots, and even more so if you’re a fan of jackpot games. From its Daily Jackpots to the massive Mega Moolah progressive games, the site serves as the ideal casino that you can visit to enjoy them all.
The Casino Euro VIP program is reserved for high rollers. The site does not host a traditional loyalty program like most online casino, but rather reserves its loyalty spots for players that qualify based on how much cash they’re willing to spend on the site. As such, there’s no way to tell when you’ll be invited to join the program.
However, the site does disclose which are the benefits that you’ll get to enjoy if you earn a place among VIP’s. Let’s take a look at them:
- Invitation to exclusive casino events;
- A VIP team dedicated to helping you out whenever you need them;
- Custom prizes and bonuses to boost your casino balance;
- Faster withdrawals regardless of your chosen payment method;
- VIP tournaments and raffles.
Fees & Payout Speed
Casino Euro has its quick payment speed and low fees in common with Betsson. The casino takes up to 24 hours to process payments, albeit it can take less than that in most cases. You won’t be charged any fees regardless of the payment method of your choosing, either.
Skrill and Neteller withdrawals are often processed quickly. Bank transfers or card payments may also be processed quickly depending on the amount (low fees are often transferred instantly). Expect to receive your money in five days at most!
Many casinos manage to offer a fantastic array of features but fail to deliver one of the aspects that I consider the most important in the industry: customer support. That isn’t the case with Casino Euro. This website provides 24/7 support to players worldwide by giving them access to three support channels:
- A Live Chat option accessible from anywhere in the casino
- The site’s support email address with average response times of 30 to 60 minutes: [email protected]
- Phone customer support, which you can reach by calling +356 2260 3100
Casino Euro VS Other Casinos
Casino Euro is a legit gambling site, with a reputation reinforced by the worldwide recognition of its operator. There are a couple of alternatives that you may want to consider visiting, though:
You can check out the Betsson Casino if you’re looking to live a very similar experience to the one offered by Casino Euro. Betsson is the flagship online casino of Casino Euro’s operator, and it offers a fantastic sportsbook with really good rates on top of giving you access to a large array of online slots and table games.
If you can’t access Betsson, we recommend you pay a visit to the FortuneJack Casino. The site hosts an amazing sportsbook and provides access to a massive library of slots, table games, and live casino titles. The casino operates with cryptocurrencies and allows players from countries aplenty to register and play.
|Fees & payout speed||8.9||9.5||6.5|
Do not be deceived by the name of this casino: Casino Euro accepts gamblers from all over the world, allowing thousands of players to access some of the iGaming world’s most-played games.
Although the site does not shine for its ability to offer table games, a varied live casino and a good array of virtual blackjack and roulette titles complements quite well the casino’s slot gallery, which consists of more than 2,500 classic, video, and progressive jackpot slot games.
Create your Casino Euro account and begin your journey with a massive welcome bonus worth up to €1,000 – and be sure to spend your 100 Starburst XXXtreme free spins to try the amazing 2.0 version of the NetEnt classic!
Frequently asked questions
You can contact the Casino Euro staff by sending a message via the site’s live chat, by sending a message to [email protected], or by calling the helpdesk number: +356 2260 3100.
Casino Euro processes withdrawals within 24 hours of having requested them. Withdrawals could take up to five days to get to your preferred payment method’s account, though.
Casino Euro provides games at standard RTP rates. Slots come with a 96% average RTP.
Casino Euro is home to popular games like Starburst, Book of Dead, Mega Moolah, Divine Fortune, Sweet Bonanza, and hundreds more.
Casino Euro is a legit online casino operated by the Betsson Group, one of the most reputable operators in the industry. It’s licensed in Malta by the MGA.