What is Trustly?
Trustly is an online payment processor that operates within Swedish territory with the main goal of making international bank transfers and payments much easier for clients from all over the world.
Since Trustly offers much lower fees than most banks, casino players can use the app to minimize potential fees when making deposits in their favorite casinos or as a way to speed up the time it takes for certain payments to go through.
How to Deposit with Trustly in an Online Casino?
We’ve already established Trustly to be a low-fee payment method, but is the software easy to use? In our experience, yes. You don’t need to use an app to make it work appropriately nor will you need to enter your credit card details whenever you need to make a payment.
Completing the necessary steps to make a Trustly deposit is easier than you think. These are the steps that you will need to follow:
- Visit the Trustly Casino in which you’ve chosen to play
- Log into your account and visit the cashier
- Select Trustly as a payment option
- If prompted with the option to select a bank, choose your preferred one as well
- Approve the transaction via SMS
- The funds should appear in your casino account in a matter of minutes – even if it’s the first time that you’ve used the software to make a deposit
Can You Withdraw Money with Trustly?
It’s possible to use your Trustly account to make both deposits and withdrawals. This is one of the biggest advantages of processing your transfers with the app – you won’t be left hanging at the moment of making a withdrawal, as it works rather similarly to how e-wallet services like Skrill and Neteller operate.
Among the many popular payment methods that modern online casino are offering, one of the most common issues that keeps showing up is that many do not allow gamblers to deposit money. With Trustly, you can skip this issue completely.
How to Choose the Best Trustly Casinos
We’ve made it our goal to provide you with online casinos that accept Trustly, but we also want you to discover online gambling sites that are worth playing at and staying on them for years to come. To do so, we’ve taken into consideration a couple of crucial facts that, in our opinion, define the main level of quality of an online casino and make the site worth our time and money.
These two crucial features, found in all Trustly casinos on this list, are:
- Bonus Offered by Trustly Casinos – We tend to prioritize giving a better rating to online casinos that offer good bonuses, whether those are no deposit bonuses or any sort of reward to their players. Most modern online casinos allow gamblers to claim their rewards with Trustly as a payment method, too, so that’s something we also like to consider when rating a site.
- Game Selection at Trustly Casinos – Online casinos that offer Trustly should also provide us with a good selection of top casino games to maximize the quality of our experience. We look at the game galleries of online casinos to make sure that games are worth your while
What are the Fees for Using Trustly?
Since Trustly works as an intermediary app between banks, you won’t be paying any fees to make it work. However, there’s a good chance that your transfers will be subjected to some banking fees (depending on the bank) and Trustly will always deal with the different types of currencies at their lower market price.
Casinos don’t usually charge any fee for using Trustly as a payment or withdrawal method. It’s up to you to choose it and play free of any fees in your favorite casinos!
Trustly Payment Speed
Trustly offers the ability to make transfers that are processed instantly. As soon as the transfer is confirmed by the casino, your cash will be credited to your account.
If you’re looking for a way to transfer your money safely and avoid the hassle of having to pay additional fees and wait around for ages, then Trustly is what you’re looking for.
Trustly withdrawals do take a little bit more time, though. They can take up to two days to be processed by the casino, but they’re still much faster than making a direct bank transfer to your account. Trustly works as an intermediary, which makes it much quicker for you to get your hands on the cash.
Is Trustly Safe to Use in Online Casinos?
Trustly is a reputable payment method that is widely seen as a valid, safe, and secure payment option all around the world. The app uses a very high encryption security standard to make their transfers valid, and it also leans on bank security features to keep payments quick and safe. It’s very safe to use Trustly to deposit or withdraw money in online casinos. In fact, since you won’t be giving your credit card info directly to the casino, it’s an even safer method than standard bank transfers. Take this into consideration when playing in hybrid online casino sites.
What are the Benefits of Trustly?
The growth of Trustly as a popular payment method in the iGaming industry has been responsibility of how the app works so well and makes it easy for gamblers from all over the world to process payments rather quickly, safely, and with no added fees. Let’s take a look at some of the main benefits that come with using Trustly, to help you get a good idea of why the app may be a better choice for a payment method over other popular options:
- Trustly allows players to make payments by connecting their bank of choice with the casino’s available banking options, saving a lot in transfer fees present with other payment methods
- The software is extremely safe to use and even adds an extra layer of privacy to gamblers since they won’t have to give their personal info to the online casino in which they’re playing
- Trustly connects people and banks from all over the planet. It’s widely available in multiple countries
What are the Disadvantages of Trustly?
We’ve already told you all the good stuff that we can tell you about Trustly, but it’s time that you also learn some of the main disadvantages of processing your payments through the app. We do feel that benefits far outdo the disadvantages, but you should still have a good grasp of them to avoid any unnecessary inconvenience:
- Online casinos are still adapting Trustly as a payment option. You won’t find it as widely available as other payment methods like Skrill or Neteller
- Even though the app adds an extra layer of security, you will still need to log into your bank whenever you’ll make a transfer
- What is Trustly?
- How to Deposit with Trustly in an Online Casino?
- Can You Withdraw Money with Trustly?
- How to Choose the Best Trustly Casinos
- What are the Fees for Using Trustly?
- Trustly Payment Speed
- Is Trustly Safe to Use in Online Casinos?
- What are the Benefits of Trustly?
- What are the Disadvantages of Trustly?