What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a payment method created by Apple, which emphasizes card security by using your device’s number with each transaction and avoiding having to store credit card information within the device from which the transfer is approved. This added layer of security is one of the main reasons why online casino players are keen to use it as a payment method.
How to Deposit with Apple Pay in an Online Casino?
Apple Pay makes the payment process very straightforward, which is one of the reasons why the app is as popular as it is. Since you will only be using your credit card once during the process of annexing it to your Apple app, your details will never be exposed to the online casino that deals with the money and hence makes it possible to pay with an added layer of security.
Here’s how to deposit with Apple Pay:
- Download the app in any iOS device that you own
- Complete the necessary protocol and add a credit card to it
- Go to your Apple Pay Casino account
- Select the option to deposit money
- Select Apple Pay as a payment method
- Pay with the app
The process takes no longer than a couple of minutes – and that-s taking into account the time it takes to link your card with the app. Afterwards, it becomes much quicker.
Can You Withdraw Money with Apple Pay?
One of the biggest disadvantages of Apple Pay is that you won’t be able to make any withdrawals using the platform. You will be able to add a credit card payment method to your Apple Pay app and quickly process payments, but casinos will never show you the option to pay you via Apple Pay.
This occurs because the app itself is nothing more but a payment processor. Apple Pay is not an e-wallet nor will you be able to store money in your account as it does happen with other software like Trustly.
How to Choose the Best Apple Pay Casinos
We have not taken lightly the fact that we want to bring you the very best online casinos, so you can choose the best website that accepts Apple Pay so you can go and spend your money as freely as possible. That’s why we’ve made our point to filter out unwanted websites by taking into account a couple of key factors, which are as follows.
- Bonus Offered by Apple Pay Casinos – Apple Pay casinos are often sites that incorporated Apple Pay as a payment method after they were already established as reputable gambling casinos. We make sure that these sites offer the option to claim bonuses and earn free cash or free spins on registration or first deposit.
- Game Selection at Apple Play Casinos – We may be focusing on payment methods when creating these lists, but it’s important that Apple Pay Casino also offer the chance to play some of the best games in the iGaming world to make sure that your experience is going to be a pleasant one. Why deposit cash in a casino that won’t offer enough games, anyway?
What are the Fees for Using Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is an Apple service, which means that you only have access to it if you have already bought an Apple device. You won’t have to pay anything extra when making payments with the software, so there are no fees linked to any Apple Pay deposit that you choose to make in your online casinos of choice.
Keep this in kind when making other types of payments with Apple Pay, too. It’s a secure way to transfer money and it works in multiple types of businesses including online stores, physical establishments and locations, or even when purchasing in-app goods.
Apple Pay Payment Speed
Payments made with Apple Pay are not only quick – they’re processed within seconds, so they’re instant.
Apple Pay has speed as one of the main features of the app. It may not work like an e-wallet in the traditional sense, but it does make it possible for you to pay with your credit card without having to directly hand it to anyone. In that regard, paying with Apple Pay is basically like paying with a credit card directly, but using an intermediary to enhance the privacy of your data.
Is Apple Pay Safe to Use in Online Casinos?
Apple Pay is one of the safest ways to deposit in online casino sites. It may not be widely available and you can only use it if you own an iOS device, but the fact that the data of your credit card is never stored in your device and protected by Apple are the two main reasons why it’s very safe to use the software to make payments in general.
Using Apple Pay means that you will never hand any credit or debit card information to the casino in which you play. It’s safer to pay with Apple Pay than with other payment methods in the iGaming world.
What are the Benefits of Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a popular payment method which doesn’t reach the same level of popularity in the iGaming industry as other popular methods like Skrill, Neteller, or even Trustly. However, the use of Apple Pay comes with some benefits that are just too good to overlook, and which may help you opt for Apple Pay over other popular methods. These are the main reasons why we recommend Apple Pay:
- Apple Pay is a super secure payment method supported by one of the biggest companies on the planet
- All transactions are as safe as they come. Player privacy is almost a guarantee when using Apple Pay over other payment processors
- So far, as of the time of writing this article, Apple Pay is not charging users any extra fees which are present in other payment methods like direct bank transfers
What are the Disadvantages of Apple Pay?
As you can see from everything that we’ve written in these few paragraphs, we’re almost running short on good things to say for Apple Pay as a payment processor. We frankly think that the app is as good as it gets, but there are some reasons why you may be better off using something else to process your payments. Let’s take a look at the disadvantages of Apple Pay:
- Apple Pay is still not widely supported by the iGaming industry. It’s likely that you will struggle to find online casinos in which to use it if you don’t stick to the ones we’ve listed here
- Since the app doesn’t allow gamblers to get their cash out of an online casino, you’ll have to use a different method to withdraw your cash
- What is Apple Pay?
- How to Deposit with Apple Pay in an Online Casino?
- Can You Withdraw Money with Apple Pay?
- How to Choose the Best Apple Pay Casinos
- What are the Fees for Using Apple Pay?
- Apple Pay Payment Speed
- Is Apple Pay Safe to Use in Online Casinos?
- What are the Benefits of Apple Pay?
- What are the Disadvantages of Apple Pay?