What is Paysafecard?
Paysafecard is an online casino payment method that works in a much safer way than many other popular online casino payment methods. In fact, many people opt to use Paysafecard because it doesn’t involve the user having to share their data in order to make transfers or payments in the casino of their choice.
To use Paysafecard, you have to purchase their vouchers in any of the listed locations o the Paysafecard website. Once that’s done, you will be able to visit the online casino in which you want to play and use the voucher code to make a deposit on the site.
This means that transfers are handled almost instantly and are very much hassle-free. It’s a payment method that’s becoming widely popular in all sorts of online casinos because of how safe it is for players to use.
How to Deposit with Paysafecard in an Online Casino?
It’s very easy to make deposits and withdrawals using Paysafecard. Online casinos that use this payment method usually make it quite easy for players to complete any necessary deposit steps as the app does the rest of the work to finish the process.
We’ll give you a step-by-step guide that will take you through all parts of the process that you’ll have to follow if you want to successfully make a deposit using Paysafecard in an online casino.
- Find an online casino that accepts Paysafecard. It’s better to know where you’re going to play before spending your money on a code
- Look for a location near you that sells Paysafecard codes and buy one that adapts to your budget
- Register at the casino, verify your account, claim any no deposit bonus available, and then go to the site’s cashier
- Select the option to make a deposit using Paysafecard
- Enter the bonus code. You can combine multiple codes to make large deposits, but they’re still subjected to the casino’s limits. Paysafecard deposits tend to be more limited than standard bank transfer payments or card deposits
- Play at the casino. The money will be credited as soon as the deposit is made
Any problems? No worries! Just speak to the Paysafecard staff on their website. Be sure to talk to one of their operatives before contacting the online casino staff, as the company is more likely to offer better and more accurate help.
Can You Withdraw Money with Paysafecard?
One of the biggest disadvantages of using this payment method is that there’s no way to receive payments via Paysafecard coupons. You will notice that online casino that offer this payment method will not show it to users in the site’s cashier when they try to make withdrawals of their cash.
You can deposit money instantly using your voucher, but you will need to choose another payment method to withdraw it from the casino. The good news are that you may be eligible to withdraw in another currency, though.
How to Choose the Best Paysafecard Casinos
There are hundreds of online casinos that accept Paysafecard as a valid payment method, but it’s important to choose wisely the site that you want to visit. Otherwise, you’ll end up such in an online casino with no value other than having good payment options.
We’ve taken a couple of extra factors into consideration when choosing the best Paysafecard casinos. We believe that using them ensures that the casino that we’re recommending here belong to the bery best in the industry regardless of the payment method that they offer.
- Bonuses – We’ve made sure to select online casinos that allow players to claim bonuses in them. We’ve emphasized the presence of welcome bonuses above any other casino reward
- Games – By filtering out casinos that offer bad games, we’ve managed to create a curated list offering the very best titles of the iGaming world. Visit the sites listed here and pay with your preferred payment methods!
What are the Fees for Using Paysafecard?
Paysafecard doesn’t really charge users any significant fees, other than the monthly administrative fees that they will start charging you if you have unused vouchers that you’ve been holding for more than two years. This is a way to guarantee that the money is always on the move and to prevent people from hoarding vouchers, which would devalue the essence of the service.
Paysafecard Payment Speed
Paysafecard payments are made directly using your cash, but the magic of it all is that it really works as if you were paying with actual cash. As such, the transfer will be processed instantly, as if you were actually handing out the bills to the casino.
Is Paysafecard Safe to Use in Online Casinos?
Paysafecard is a secure payment method that removes the disadvantage of having to directly provide the casino with credit card information, and adds the benefit of you being able to use physical currency to pay in the online casino that you wish to visit.
What are the Benefits of Paysafecard?
Paysafecard is one of the most used payment apps in the online casino industry outside e-wallets and standard card payments. The app has so many benefits that it’s easy to see why online casinos are currently setting this payment method as one of the ones that are mostly available to the general public.
However, with other really useful apps like Skrill, Neteller, and PayPal already taking the spotlight, it might be good for players to get a better understanding of how Paysafecard works. We’re going to tell you some of the main benefits of using it and its vouchers to purchase credits to your online casino account:
- You will only be able to spend the money of the receipt that you’ve bought. Doesn’t sound like a benefit at first glance, right? Well, it is: you won’t be able to overspend using Paysafecard vouchers, which is really good for helping you keep control of your bankroll
- You can use cash to buy these vouchers. That means that you can directly deposit money with your own physical currency without having to directly spend your bank balance
- Paysafecard deposits are processed instantly. You won’t have to wait around for any transfers to go through, as the app makes the transfer as soon as the deposit code is entered at the location of your choice (the online casino, in this case)
What are the Disadvantages of Paysafecard?
We know that, so far, Paysafecard sounds really good. We can’t deny that it is, but we still think that our readers should know more about the disadvantages of Paysafecard. There aren’t too many, but some of them can be detrimental to the full enjoyment of an online casino, which can make your experience less pleasant than it should be.
We’re going to get a but picky with the disadvantages to be sure that we cover all the angles and to help you truly take advantage of the application to its fullest.
- The biggest determent for using Paysafecard is that it only serves as a deposit method. You won’t be able to take your winnings into your Paysafecard account or anything close to that. You will have to rely on other apps as withdrawal methods, which can be quite annoying in comparison to using an app like Skrill or Neteller for both practices
- It can be quite inconvenient to purchase physical vouchers if no locations are available near your place. You may have to stick to purchasing them online
- What is Paysafecard?
- How to Deposit with Paysafecard in an Online Casino?
- Can You Withdraw Money with Paysafecard?
- How to Choose the Best Paysafecard Casinos
- What are the Fees for Using Paysafecard?
- Paysafecard Payment Speed
- Is Paysafecard Safe to Use in Online Casinos?
- What are the Benefits of Paysafecard?
- What are the Disadvantages of Paysafecard?