How to Make a Casino Deposit with Paysafecard?
It’s very easy to make deposits and withdrawals using Paysafecard. Online casinos that use this payment method usually make it quite easy for players to complete any necessary deposit steps as the app does the rest of the work to finish the process.
We’ll give you a step-by-step guide that will take you through all parts of the process that you’ll have to follow if you want to successfully make a deposit using Paysafecard in an online casino.
- Find an online casino that accepts Paysafecard. It’s better to know where you’re going to play before spending your money on a code
- Look for a location near you that sells Paysafecard codes and buy one that adapts to your budget
- Register at the casino, verify your account, claim any no deposit bonus available, and then go to the site’s cashier
- Select the option to make a deposit using Paysafecard
- Enter the Paysafecard code. You can combine multiple codes to make large deposits, but they’re still subjected to the casino’s limits.
- Play at the casino. The money will be credited as soon as the deposit is made.
As you can see, the process is quite straightforward. Let's take a look at how it looks in an online casino:
Go to the casino cashier and select Paysafecard as your preferred payment method.
Choose how much cash you wish to deposit
Decide whether to deposit with a Paysafe card or via your Paysafe digital account.
Any problems? No worries! Just speak to the Paysafecard staff on their website. Be sure to talk to one of their operatives before contacting the online casino staff, as the company is more likely to offer better and more accurate help.
What is Paysafecard?
Paysafecard is an online casino payment method that works in a much safer way than many other popular online casino payment methods. In fact, many people opt to use Paysafecard because it doesn’t involve the user having to share their data in order to make transfers or payments in the casino of their choice.
To use Paysafecard, you have to purchase their vouchers in any of the listed locations o the Paysafecard website. Once that’s done, you will be able to visit the online casino in which you want to play and use the voucher code to make a deposit on the site.
This means that transfers are handled almost instantly and are very much hassle-free. It’s a payment method that’s becoming widely popular in all sorts of online casinos because of how safe it is for players to use.
How to Withdraw Money in Casinos with Paysafecard?
One of the biggest disadvantages of using this payment method is that there’s no way to receive payments via Paysafecard coupons. However, you can use a Paysafe account, also known as MyPaysafe, to make withdrawals from selected online casinos that have the option available for you.
You can deposit money instantly using your voucher and then withdraw your money via the same method if the option is offered. Should the option not be available, though, you would need to make a withdrawal with another method.
How to Choose the Best Paysafecard Casinos
There are hundreds of online casinos that accept Paysafecard as a valid payment method, but it’s important to choose wisely the site that you want to visit. Otherwise, you’ll end up such in an online casino with no value apart from having good payment options.
We’ve taken a couple of extra factors into consideration when deciding the best Paysafecard casinos. We believe that using them ensures that the casino that we’re recommending here belong to the bery best in the industry, regardless of the payment method that they offer.
- Bonuses: We’ve made sure to select online casinos that allow players to claim bonuses in them. We’ve emphasized the presence of casino sign up bonuses above any other casino reward
- Games: By filtering out casinos that offer bad games, we’ve managed to create a curated list offering the very best titles of the iGaming world. Visit the sites listed here and pay with your preferred payment methods!
- Terms & Conditions: Casinos with unfair terms and conditions could make it difficult to process payments or outry deny players access to their money. We always read the terms of a casino before recommending it.
- Transaction Times: Paysafe transactions are basically instant, but we focus on finding casinos that make the money show up in your account's balance as quickly as possible, too. We also make sure that the withdrawals, regardless of how they're processed, are quick for players of all regions.
What are the Fees for Using Paysafecard?
Paysafecard doesn’t really charge users any significant fees, other than the monthly administrative fees that they will start charging you if you have unused vouchers that you’ve been holding for more than two years. This is a way to guarantee that the money is always on the move and to prevent people from hoarding vouchers, which would devalue the essence of the service.
Everyone, regardless of their ownership of a bank account or credit card or their preference to keep personal information private online, should have the chance to make online purchases in a secure and convenient manner. Paysafecard enables this possibility, providing consumers with a flexible and safe solution without any additional costs.Udo Müeller - CEO Paysafecard
- Some casinos may charge a withdrawal fee when transferring your money to your Paysafe account.
- Paysafecard lets you pay in foreign currencies, but there is a small fee factored into the calculation of the conversion rate. You can use the Paysafe currency conversion calculator.
- Casinos shouldn't charge any money for redeeming a Paysafecard coupon. We recommend finding a different casino if you come across one that does.
Paysafecard Payment Speed
Paysafecard payments are made directly using your cash, but the magic of it all is that it really works as if you were paying with actual cash. As such, the transfer will be processed instantly, as if you were actually handing out the bills to the casino.
Withdrawal times vary in Paysafe casinos. The money shouldn't take longer than 48 hours to be sent to your account, though, after the withdrawal request is processed.
What are the Benefits of Paysafecard?
Paysafecard is one of the most used payment apps in the online casino industry outside e-wallets and standard card payments. The app has so many benefits that it’s easy to see why online casinos are currently setting this payment method as one of the ones that are mostly available to the public.
However, with other really useful apps like Skrill, Neteller, and PayPal already taking the spotlight, it might be good for players to get a better understanding of how Paysafecard works. We’re going to tell you some of the main benefits of using it and its vouchers to purchase credits to your online casino account:
- You will only be able to spend the money of the receipt that you’ve bought. You won’t be able to overspend using Paysafecard vouchers, which is really good for helping you keep control of your bankroll.
- You can use cash to buy these vouchers. That means that you can directly deposit money with your own physical currency without having to directly spend your bank balance.
- Paysafecard deposits are processed instantly. You won’t have to wait around for any transfers to go through, as the app makes the transfer as soon as the deposit code is entered at the location of your choice (the online casino, in this case).
What are the Disadvantages of Casinos with Paysafecard?
We know that, so far, Paysafecard sounds really good. We can’t deny that it is, but we still think that our readers should know more about the disadvantages of Paysafecard. There aren’t too many, but some of them can be detrimental to the full enjoyment of an online casino.
- The biggest determent for using Paysafecard vouchers is that it only serves as a deposit method. You can withdraw via Paysafe, but not all casinos offer this option.
- It can be quite inconvenient to purchase physical vouchers if no locations are available near your place. You may have to stick to purchasing them online.
Paysafecard Casinos to Avoid at All Costs
Some Paysafe casinos aren't worth your time and money. This could be because their game offerings are limited, their bonuses aren't fair, or they simply lack a reputable gaming license.
You can read this complete list of blacklisted online casinos to see which sites aren't worth paying a visit to.
Before you play in casinos with Paysafecard, it's important to ensure that the sites:
- Hold a gambling license that remains valid as of the time of your registration. Expired licenses are worthless!
- Offers game from reputable software developers. Unreliable companies may provide games that offer poor return rates or aren't tested by external auditors.
- Provides the player with fair terms and conditions. Consider sites that have fair rules for their bonuses, as well as fair overall rules for payments, withdrawals, fees, and more.
- Are highly regarded by their players and widely recommended across the internet.
Paysafecard Safety & Security
Paying using vouchers or the Paysafe app is completely safe. In fact, many would deem it safer than paying with your credit card directly on the site. You don't need to share your credit card details with the casino, as you get to deposit using a third-party card or the Paysafe software.
Besides, transaction times with Paysafe are instant, just as if you were paying with an actual credit card. You don't need to do anything other than enter your coupon code to make the transaction valid. If you'd like to pay with the Paysafe platform, it works just like a regular e-wallet.
It's one of the safest ways to deposit in online casinos across the globe. If you have access to Paysafe, don't hesitate to use it.
Play in the Best Casinos with Paysafecard Now!
Join the digital revolution in online casinos with Paysafecard today and enjoy secure, flexible, and hassle-free transactions.
Play with confidence and make the most of your iGaming experience!
Frequently asked questions
There aren't any Paysafecard fees to be aware of. You do need to pay conversion fees if you're withdrawing from a casino that deals in foreign currencies not accepted by Paysafe.
Yes, sign up casino bonuses can be claimed with Paysafecard deposits, just as if you were depositing with a credit card.
Not at all casinos, but Paysafecard is a widely accepted payment option available across the globe.
- How to Make a Casino Deposit with Paysafecard?
- What is Paysafecard?
- How to Withdraw Money in Casinos with Paysafecard?
- How to Choose the Best Paysafecard Casinos
- What are the Fees for Using Paysafecard?
- Paysafecard Payment Speed
- What are the Benefits of Paysafecard?
- What are the Disadvantages of Casinos with Paysafecard?
- Paysafecard Casinos to Avoid at All Costs
- Paysafecard Safety & Security
- Play in the Best Casinos with Paysafecard Now!